So.. many of you must be happy with your new awesome Jelly Beans... :) (Ofcrs people who got it)
and many of you will be sad hat you now lost all your rooted power...
Yes you loose root and your custom recoveries as soon as you put official Jelly Beans on your Galaxy devices.
We we have a solution now.. :)
It involves a small trick...
From my previous posts you already know how to root your devices till 4.0 (ICS)
Since we will be doing lot similar stuff here... so lets refresh your memory
- adb reboot bootloader
- adb devices
- If cannot find your device
- Add Device
- Device Manager
- Right Click on Android 1.0
- Manually update driver
- Choose Driver from List
- Android Usb Devices
- Samsung USB Composite
- Fastboot oem unlock
Now this part is all new for Jelly Beans so read carefully and dont miss anything:
- Start your phone...
- Copy CWM SuperSU in sd sdcard
- Shutdown your phone and restart the phone by holding down to Volume Up+ Volume Down + power
- Type in fastboot flash recovery <recovery-file.img>
- By using Volume key navigate to Recovery Mode
- You will reach to custom recovery
- Select Install zip from sdcard
- Select SuperUser zip from sdcard by pressing Power Button.
- Once installed type following command
- adb shell
- cd system
- mv /system/reboot-from-recovery.p /system/reboot-from-recovery.bak
- fastboot oem lock
That's it... You have your latest rooted Jelly Beans... :)